Home » , » Amanda Seyfried Feels More Confident With Big Boobs

Amanda Seyfried Feels More Confident With Big Boobs

Written By Unknown on Saturday, May 25, 2013 | 10:21 AM

Amanda Seyfried
Amanda Seyfried

Amanda Seyfried feel more attractive with her large breasts. While still a teenager, Amanda always stole the spotlight with the body that she loves it.

However, Amanda's desire sometimes collide with the demands of her role in Hollywood movies. Lovelace movie stars was often asked to manage her weight for a role in a movie.

"I look better at the age of 15. I have a beautiful big breasts. Later I came to Hollywood, and I'm like, 'I need to lose weight, I had to look slim and healthy'," she said as quoted by Contactmusic, Friday (24 / 5/2013).

However, this 27 year old artist trying to appreciate the condition of her body now. Including smaller breasts than her younger days ago.

"I do not miss them because they are not quite comfortable, but they look beautiful. I think we should really appreciate the body as compared to getting rid of them all," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS