Home » , » Simon Mignolet Officially Join Liverpool

Simon Mignolet Officially Join Liverpool

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 | 7:17 AM

Simon Mignolet Officially Join Liverpool
Simon Mignolet
25-year-old goalkeeper has also been doing a medical and will sign a long term contract. A total of 11 million euro price tag given by the Reds for Mignolet.

Mignolet own presence indeed makes Liverpool goalkeeper position is getting interesting. Because, there are still Pepe Reina in the team.

"Competition is a very good thing," said Mignolet as reported by The Independent, Wednesday (26/06/2013).

"Pepe is a goalkeeper that is loaded with experience, it is evident from the appearance diving for years. This challenge, if you want to play at a big club, you certainly will come under pressure, "said the Belgian goalkeeper.

"I am very confident in myself and my abilities can not wait to do my clean sheet in the first game. I would not be nervous, I believe in my ability. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS