Home » , » Nicki Minaj Wants Back into Hip-Hop on Her New Album

Nicki Minaj Wants Back into Hip-Hop on Her New Album

Written By Unknown on Friday, May 31, 2013 | 2:14 PM

Nicki Minaj
Niki Minaj on Elle Magazine
Created songs like 'Starship' is quite something for Nicki Minaj. However, she insisted that she did not want to sing songs like that anymore. Why?

Nicki said she did not want to be constantly in the pop genre like 'Starship'. She wanted to go back to the essence of her music is hip-hop. It was announced by Nicki on radio interview, as reported Aceshowbiz, Thursday (30/5/3013).

"I'm going back to hip-hop in my new album later. Album that I do not regret yesterday, but it was time to move forward," said the 30-year-old singer.

It looks like American Idol judge was very confident with her decision. Nicki Minaj also seemed not to care about her previous songs that have achieved success.

"I could just re-write a pop song and sell it as it is today. But I chose not to do so, I chose to go back to music essence, hip-hop," she said.

American Idol seems to have a role to convince Nicki to get back on hip-hop track. That way, she knows that she is capable of, just like when she was paired with Mariah Carey and Randy Jackson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS